Curtin University strives to give high achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education.
This scholarship category awards eligible students 25% of their first year of tuition. Curtin University acknowledges the importance of being one of Australia’s most multicultural university campuses and this scholarship aims to grow the trust and confidence in Curtin University as a place for students to further their studies, careers and life experiences.
Additionally, eligible students who enrol in a Curtin English program before undertaking their study at the University will receive a 10% discount on Curtin English fees.
This scholarship provides eligible students 25% of their first year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000.
- All undergraduate degrees available to international students
- All postgraduate degrees (master by coursework only) available to international students. Please refer to Curtin’s handbook at:http://international.curtin.edu.au/course-information.htm
This scholarship is only for:
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students
- Students who apply through a Curtin registered agent – if you have not applied through a registered agent, you are not eligible for this scholarship
- Students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2015 who apply through a Curtin-registered agent
- Students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
Please note that this scholarship:
- Is not available to Australian citizens
- Is not for students granted CRL (Credit for Recognised Learning) for any part of their studies
- Covers a maximum of 25% of the first-year tuition fee up to a maximum of 200 credit points only
- Only covers tuition fees and does not cover any other international student expense
- Will be credited to recipient’s fee account at commencement of studies and cannot be accessed by them
- Will not be extended beyond its prescribed duration or amount unless notified otherwise by Curtin
- Can be revoked at the discretion of Curtin if recipient already has a scholarship or sponsorship
- Can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enrol in their course by the date specified
- Cannot be retained if a recipient defers their studies beyond a 2015 start date
- Cannot be transferred to a Curtin campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university
Additional note for master (coursework) students:
- Can only be applied in full to master degrees of 400 credit points
- Will only amount to 25% of the first semester tuition fee for master degrees of less than 400 credit points
How to apply
Students are invited to apply as normal for their chosen undergraduate or master program through any one of Curtin University registered education agents:http://international.curtin.edu.au/agents-in-your-country.cfm
Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a
Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- Meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer
- Have met or exceeded the higher academic cut-off specified by Curtin, specific to this scholarship. For more information, please see the Higher Academic Cut-off document, available for download on the top right-hand side of this page.
- Accept their Letter of Offer as per the instructions provided
- Pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed
International Future Student Services is located on the Bentley Campus (Building 102).
Business hours: Mon – Fri 9:00 am – 4:45 pm
Applications close: 13/02/2015
For more information, please visit official website: scholarships.curtin.edu.au.