PT Bintan Resort Cakrawala, developer of Bintan Beach International
Resort (BBIR) is seeking highly motivated person and team player to fill
the following position which will be based at Bintan Resorts, Bintan
Island, Kepulauan Riau:
Research and Development Supervisor
Conduct research to improve environmental management practices, and
support ecotourism program.
* Bachelor degree in Biology/ Environmental Science/ related
* At least one year experience
* Have an experience in turtle conservation, mangrove replanting,
coral monitoring, and water analysis.
* Knowledge in statistical analysis and technical report
* Computer literate
* Having car driving license is an advantage.
———— ——— —
Environmental & Health Inspector
* Conduct routine environmental inspection and audit.
* Coordinate different environmental mitigation with Resorts
* Liaise with governmental agencies regarding environmental issues
and supervise waste management activities
* Conduct basic food hygiene trainings for Township food handlers
and routine hygiene inspections in Townships related resorts
* Conduct case investigations pertaining to food-related incidents
and also accurate and timely reports submittal
* Compliance always on work safety procedures and safeguarding
* Degree holder in Biology / Environmental Science / Environmental
Engineering / Public Health
* 2-3 yrs experience in environmental audit
* Knowledge in Indonesian and International Environmental
* Knowledge in word processing and spreadsheet applications
* Fluent in English
Competitive salary and benefits will commensurate with past experience.
Housing, transportation, meals, medical benefit and insurance are
Send your application letter with CV including Recent photos in PDF file
not later than 2 weeks after the date of this advertisement to :
HR Manager PT. Bintan Resort Cakrawala Wisma Bintan Resort to :
recruitment_ brc@bintan- resorts.com
Please visit our website: